Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is everyone shytting on Torres exactly? Sturrige is the one that had like 10 chances and didn't convert a single one. I don't even recall them passing the ball to torres in the second half and he touched the ball twice in the first. I know everyone likes shytting on him, but what exactly did he do to deserve that in this particular game. Enlighten me :ld:

Because he doesn't want to score goals. He barely moves.

Sturridge missed chances because he made run after run and got into goalscoring positions. Law of averages dictates he's going to score one sooner or later.

Torres is the easiest forward to mark in the league. Every defender knows where he is ALL THE fukkING TIME.

Never genuinely disliked a player this much before. :wow:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Because he doesn't want to score goals. He barely moves.

Sturridge missed chances because he made run after run and got into goalscoring positions. Law of averages dictates he's going to score one sooner or later.

Torres is the easiest forward to mark in the league. Every defender knows where he is ALL THE fukkING TIME.

Never genuinely disliked a player this much before. :wow:
Yall make sense.:obama:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lol it was u who started stalking me over one neg rep.

Just pressing quote button and using the mention tags is stalking now? :usure: That took about all of 3 secs to do

Compared to you following me in the Battle & Cowboys threads and in some thread in TSC

Smh at you falling back now,

:what: you on about? Youre the one who ran out of the thread like a coward and only posted here and there after I trolled the fukk out of you and everyone saw you couldnt handle bantz.

breh ur a white british faq

This suppose to be an insult? You've just called me a cigarette :manny:

u have been shytted on ya whole life

Someones been watchin far too much Dr Phil

do u think I give a fukk about u mentioning me fakkit? :heh:

Well obviously you do as 10 negs in 20 days would testify to that notion. If you didnt give a fukk you wouldnt of went out of your way to neg me like you have done.

I just keep on making you look silly mi yute :smugfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:leon: great win by rennes, keeper made a bunch of saves, hit two posts

and tottenham collapsed against arsenal within 5 minutes