Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Watch Suarez ruin West Brom by himself next week

s4Grg.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fack.

Even though he missed a couple sitters Sturridge did more in 20 minutes playing through the middle than Torres has in about two years. If I never see that p*ssy play for Chelsea again it'll be too soon.

Still on course for third but facking hell as soon winter comes we fall apart. Like 5 or 6 fooking years in a row now. :damn:

Fair play to West Brom. Long is a beast.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Why is everyone shytting on Torres exactly? Sturrige is the one that had like 10 chances and didn't convert a single one. I don't even recall them passing the ball to torres in the second half and he touched the ball twice in the first. I know everyone likes shytting on him, but what exactly did he do to deserve that in this particular game. Enlighten me :ld:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chelsea thinking they can rest players :dead:

out of the title race already

torres is the worst starting striker in the league :russ:

Smallest squad in the league. If we rest anyone we're playing the reserves. :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why is everyone shytting on Torres exactly? Sturrige is the one that had like 10 chances and didn't convert a single one. I don't even recall them passing the ball to torres in the second half and he touched the ball twice in the first. I know everyone likes shytting on him, but what exactly did he do to deserve that in this particular game. Enlighten me :ld:

Thats the problem. He is easily defended by everyone. And his control of the ball is horrendous.

He cost about $75 million too. :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You are right Torres was just :flabbynsick: as usual, we should expect this by now. Sturridge keeps begging for chances in the team but does nothing to inspire confidence when it does come.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
No need to remember, as its all on the same page.

Just wave your white flag and i'll stop shyttin on you, which i have done repeatedly. Hell i wont mention you EVER again, i wont even quote you EVER again, i'll put you on ignore. As its obvious that you take this forum shyt WAY too serious.

Lol it was u who started stalking me over one neg rep. Smh at you falling back now, breh ur a white british faq u have been shytted on ya whole life do u think I give a fukk about u mentioning me fakkit? :heh:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
didnt watch the game, just copy and pasted from my notepad file. bums gonna bum :ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats the word on Marin :shaq2:

Getting over an injury. Played on Monday night for the reserves and looked decent apparently (found his level init lolz). On the bench today too.

We need at least 4-5 more players (of any ability) just to have a full squad that can rotate/cover injuries.