Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Rules now are...(since about 2016 i think?)

Champions league winner replaces 4th if they finish outside of the top 4.

Europa league winner is added as a 5th team if they finish outside the top 4.

No I think 4th still get in if there is a CL winner outside of the top 4, unless I've never heard of this new rule

A country can have a maximum of 5 teams in the CL so 4th only gets replaced if both the CL and Europa winners finish outside the top 4 and it goes to the Europa league winner

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
chelsea BALEd out
UIWXBQU.gif

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
End of Season Lists

Arsenal - Saka
Villa - Martinez
Brighton - Bissouma
Burnley - Wood
Chelsea - Mount
Palace - Zaha
Everton - DCL
Fulham - Andersen
Leeds - Bielsa Bamford
Leicester - Tielemans
Liverpool - Salah
Citeh - Dias
United - Bruno
Newcastle - St Gucci
Sheff United - N/A
Soton = Ings
Spurs - Harold
WBA - Pereira
West Ham - Coufal/Antonio
Wolves - Neto

Manager - Moyes Boyz
West Ham - Rice or Soucek
Everton - Godfrey
Kane won it and most assists too
First player since Andy Cole to do that

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nah CL would be 5 just like Europa only replaces if Europa winner is also outside cause you can't have 6 (shouldn't even ever have 5 :scusthov: but that's a discussion people don't wanna have:hubie:). Not you personally but it kills me how many nikkas still struggle with this and it's been the rules for years now :mjlol:

No I think 4th still get in if there is a CL winner outside of the top 4, unless I've never heard of this new rule

A country can have a maximum of 5 teams in the CL so 4th only gets replaced if both the CL and Europa winners finish outside the top 4 and it goes to the Europa league winner
Yeah you're right lads.

It's fair to have a go for me still struggling with it tbf. I swear i google this shyt every year and still forget:whew:

I was literally talking about this with a mate a few weeks ago, googled it and explained it to him. Yet here i am:mjcry: