Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I should be pissed that Liverpool and Chelsea are in the UCL at Leicester's expense. But that Leicester capitulation was too damn funny.

E2FlrpCWYAEHKQc

We spent 155 days. :hhh:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Look at how much money they’ve spent.

Look at how much money spurs spent after the bale sale..if nobody in that organization as an eye for talent or a bargain then u just gonna spend money like an idiot lol

The money value of a player doesnt REALLY determine how good he is,especially looking forward.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So even if Chelsea wins the Champions League, England only gets 4 spots for next season, right?

They dont get a 5th because an English team won the title? I swear I have seen an scenario in past years where England got 5 teams.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So even if Chelsea wins the Champions League, England only gets 4 spots for next season, right?

They dont get a 5th because an English team won the title? I swear I have seen an scenario in past years where England got 5 teams.
Yeah.

Man Utd finished 6th in the 2016/2017 season and won the Europa.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Prem has a max of 5 that can go in CL

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
End of Season Lists

Arsenal - Saka
Villa - Martinez
Brighton - Bissouma
Burnley - Wood
Chelsea - Mount
Palace - Zaha
Everton - DCL
Fulham - Andersen
Leeds - Bielsa Bamford
Leicester - Tielemans
Liverpool - Salah
Citeh - Dias
United - Bruno
Newcastle - St Gucci
Sheff United - N/A
Soton = Ings
Spurs - Harold
WBA - Pereira
West Ham - Coufal/Antonio
Wolves - Neto

Manager - Moyes Boyz

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Look at how much money spurs spent after the bale sale..if nobody in that organization as an eye for talent or a bargain then u just gonna spend money like an idiot lol

The money value of a player doesnt REALLY determine how good he is,especially looking forward.
What are you writing? Everton failed and Ancelotti is washed. We don’t need a deeper discussion on this. No one cares. :heh: