Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
That stat at the beginning of the game wasnt good for us, Klopp ain't won in 5 against fat Sam with him being at 4 different teams I think it was

Just when I start to believe again they come out and play like this against a relegated team :what:

We need a vast improvement in the second half

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
That stat at the beginning of the game wasnt good for us, Klopp ain't won in 5 against fat Sam with him being at 4 different teams I think it was

Just when I start to believe again they come out and play like this against a relegated team :what:

We need a vast improvement in the second half

Although it shouldn't be an excuse considering what's at stake, there might be some truth to what Klopp said re the remaining games and us having the "easier" fixture list. Be wary of teams playing with no pressure as they've already been relegated/nothing to play for :ufdup:

Having said that, WBA haven't exactly been fantastic. They just have bodies behind the ball. They might actually become more dangerous once we get another goal and they're forced to attack

That might also suit us :ld: