Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

always happens when these animals gather in large numbers. Where no catholics about for the to batter so they turn on themselves. :hhh:

polis where absolutely complicit in this. Couldn’t get to Celtic park fast enough when a small number of Celtic fans gathered to protest but these c*nts are constantly given the run of the place to do as they please.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal if they play their cards right they can get rid of 50+m a year in salaries this summer.

That's why I was optimistic last summer but ultimately soured on the decision makers at the club in September/October.

Ozil, Luiz, Papa, Ceballos, Mustafi coming off the books in 2021. Lacazette, Kolasinac, and a few others with 1 year remaining this summer making it easier to move. They either refused to let unwanted players leave on a free/reduced fees or they gave deals out deals that offset any gains and then tried to re-up Mustafi.

Don't know the details of the contract but I'm assuming Willian getting paid out like Ozil. Which potentials eats into our transfer budget. Easily the worst deal the club has ever done.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Adama Traore has made a number of chances for Wolves but the rest of the attacking players have been :trash:

Whenever I search tweets on Adama it's always people saying the same stereotypical shyt. Athlete, can't cross etc just parroting the same shyt they hear or see elsewhere. Not his fault Wolves can't finish

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Did Gary Neville really just say that Maguire is England's second most important player behind Kane :mjtf:

He actually said Maguire was the most important but he might have changed it to 2nd most important. His reasoning though was more around adequate replacements in the absence of Maguire. Which he isnt exactly wrong because England are no longer blessed with top quality CBs.