Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Xavi? Cruyff Hologram. Ten Haag?
You ain't shyt man:lolbron:

Xavi needs to do what zizou did and work his way up man. I know he's doing his thing in Saudi, but LL is a different beast you know. I don't wanna see the legend go out like Pirlo:mjgrin:

Ten Haag won't come, if he fukks up too that might stain his rep. This is what 3 coaches in 2 seasons? That's not a good look for anyone.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

YES SIR!!!!!!

Now we just need Ligue 1 on ESPN (or CBS) and the cypher's complete. Hire Ray Hudson and get BeIn outta here.

How many channels/streaming services or w.e do you get soccer in America?

I swear over here DAZN has it locked down right. I think we get English women's soccer on TSN (a sports channel)

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How many channels/streaming services or w.e do you get soccer in America?

I swear over here DAZN has it locked down right. I think we get English women's soccer on TSN (a sports channel)

NBC and NBCSN - Prem

ESPN+ - Bundesliga, Serie A (Soon will be CBS), English Championship, some Eredivisie, FA Cup, Copa Del Rey, Coppa Italia, DFB Pokal, MLS

CBS All Access - Europa and Champions League

BEIN Sport - La Liga (soon will be ESPN+), Ligue 1

ESPN+ and CBS All Access are both streaming services that cost $6 each per month. NBCSN and BEIN are cable, but BEIN is a lot more expensive.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
But...but....but, if...if...if....

Ok m8.:francis:

He's just Bradburyed his way to 2nd place. Losing 6-1 to Mourinho shows his real quality. Who by the way got more points and won the Europa League without Bruno Fernandes, two things the garden gnome has not yet equalled and that's with the best player United have had since Rooney and van Persie c.2012/13

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
NBC and NBCSN - Prem

ESPN+ - Bundesliga, Serie A (Soon will be CBS), English Championship, some Eredivisie, FA Cup, Copa Del Rey, Coppa Italia, DFB Pokal, MLS

CBS All Access - Europa and Champions League

BEIN Sport - La Liga (soon will be ESPN+), Ligue 1

ESPN+ and CBS All Access are both streaming services that cost $6 each per month. NBCSN and BEIN are cable, but BEIN is a lot more expensive.
Peacock for Premier League starting next season, but I have a feeling ESPN will take it back.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Does anybody wanna win this La Liga title?

People call this an exciting title race but honestly, the rate at which Madrid, Atletico amd Barca have dropped points when it matters is just :scust:
Reminds me of the last 2 seasons in the Prem, in terms of the top 4 race. Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Man Utd and Leicester kept dropping points.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yea, de Boer been trying to pressure him through the media for time but the big man said :camby:

fukk T-Rex arms :pacspit:

Funny enough Josef Martinez for Atlanta United tore his ACL last March while DeBoer was coach and he’s still not fully back to form/fitness. Can definitely see why Virgil would sit.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL