Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I’d only transfer to an aint shyt coach like Ole if I was a player who depended on physical attributes..wtf is that guy going to teach me?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
It warms my heart so much how you had to pick give it large and have nikkas on your neck or do this and hope you get left alone or a couple pity congrats (no surprise you chose the cowardly option :scust:)

@The ADD and @King Theo come get this rep ain't got no respect for that bytch @Yayo Toure but you guys doing God's work stopping those dirty Mancs from getting another :blessed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
None of this chat for strikers scoring 2 yard tap ins though? So how are goals always harder?

Even that I respect for more than some of these assist. Still gotta time a run and read the game.

Willian got an assist for this

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Even that I respect for more than some of these assist. Still gotta time a run and read the game.

We know your real beef with this one stop it :lolbron: the majority of assists are genuine, 1 out of 10 is pure cap bro Michael just being a ho cause that’s all he knows :scusthov:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Love Cesc but Michael Owen ain't wrong. Some of these assists are umm...suspect partly due to fantasy football and how the game changed.

I loved watching players like Veron, Riquelme, Cesc, Ozil, Xavi, Bergkamp, Rui Costa, true artists.

None of this chat for strikers scoring 2 yard tap ins though? So how are goals always harder?

explain the GOAT assist then :stopitslime:
c3b87cc5089d8f4f5de30aeb5c82c165.gif