Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Think it will be Bissouma but the club should be looking at these type of buys.

Mind you, young players should stay away from a club and manager desperate for results.

E1BAxNvXEAAXzqN

Arteta supporters were using Fergie and Klopp as a reason to keep Mikel. It has turned into a joke among some fans (tweet below) but Julian had a shocker here. Robbie did try to help him clean it up.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Think it will be Bissouma but the club should be looking at these type of buys.

Mind you, young players should stay away from a club and manager desperate for results.

Arteta supporters were using Fergie and Klopp as a reason to keep Mikel. It has turned into a joke among some fans (tweet below) but Julian had a shocker here. Robbie did try to help him clean it up.

So were the Ole in fans. :russ:

At least with Arteta he's still a novice, Ole been in the game as long as Pep and Klopp.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

The finishing is what impresses me the most. A lot of young ones don't have that sense of timing and composure in the finish yet

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Burnley the type of team to lose 20 games in a row, Chris Wood scores in 5 consecutive games and somehow get away scottfree. :upsetfavre:

How Sean Dyche nearly got them into the Europa League with a chav budget, I'll never know how.:pachaha: