Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This has been one of the more exciting seasons in Football. A lot interesting story lines so far.

-Lille looking like they’ll win their first title in a decade. Big man Yilmaz aging in reverse and the three Jonathans are balling out :banderas:

-Inter snaps Juve’s 9-league streak. Conte came back to end what he started :wow:

-Sporting might go invincible for their first title in 20+ years:mjcry:

-Rangers win the SPL and block Celtic from 10 in a row:jawalrus:

-Lewa within 2 goals of breaking Muller’s 40 goals in a season record :leon:

The beautiful game brehs :ahh:

And he basically had a wasted season until February

Future GOAT finna make so many racists mad next season the way he bout to ball out I can't wait :banderas:

Big Vic has really come around the past couple of months. 10 goals and 2 assists in 21 games and a handful of em were as a sub.

Hopefully Napoli pip Juve for that final UCL spot and Leicester hold on as well.

Senior Man Kele, Ndidi and Big Vic on the UCL stage.

Naija boys running things :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This needs to be smiley. :mjlol:

E0-W9IUWEAAITdR
e0-w9iuweaaitdr-removebg-previ.png

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Big Vic has really come around the past couple of months. 10 goals and 2 assists in 21 games and a handful of em were as a sub.

Hopefully Napoli pip Juve for that final UCL spot and Leicester hold on as well.

Senior Man Kele, Ndidi and Big Vic on the UCL stage.

Naija boys running things
Which is why I say he's done that with basically a wasted half season because he had like 5/6 games at the start of the season and then was out till nearly February with the shoulder and rona an then he's had to work himself back to 100%, he's been on fire since he came back from the qualifiers :whoo: I got friends that think I only gas him up cause he's Naija but nikkas gonna see we really got a superstar with Vic :banderas:

That's what I'm hoping for, it will be good experience with the AFCON and WC coming up. We finally look to have a left back sorted with Sanusi, team is solid everywhere and we have a wealth of attacking options including Big Paul that can bring a little something different, there's no excuse not to be bringing number 4 home, I been a Rohr defender now it's time to repay that faith cause nothing less than gold will do this time :ufdup:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

What a terrible game :deadmanny:

You all can clown me for playing a now 9 year old FM12, but its frankly a much much better game than all the follow up titles, because shyt like this doesn't happen. I'd fukking throw a chair through my window if my players did any of this sort of stupidity :russ: