Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
E09Jc6ZXIAYqLgY

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
From a purely on-pitch perspective, it's an exciting time to be a United fan.

Best football we've played in nearly a decade, I love watching us again.:blessed:

If Pogba had been fit all season, we'd still be in touch with City, but they won't touch on that narrative.:hubie:

He was brilliant before his injury and has been brilliant since he came back. Clearly he's the type of guy who needs to feel loved to enjoy his football, then the effort comes after that. shyt, it shouldn't be that way but it is what it is, we need to get him signed on.

Still problems in defence and midfield but mates when we get going we can score at will, if only Cavani was a few years younger:ohlawd:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I didn't know Liverpool were that far back off top 4. sheesh. and they still have to play United with Pogba, Greenwood and Cavani in form.
You say that like form matters one bit, it's gonna be the same negative shytty game it's been for the last however many years :unimpressed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
From a purely on-pitch perspective, it's an exciting time to be a United fan.

Best football we've played in nearly a decade, I love watching us again.:blessed:

If Pogba had been fit all season, we'd still be in touch with City, but they won't touch on that narrative.:hubie:

He was brilliant before his injury and has been brilliant since he came back. Clearly he's the type of guy who needs to feel loved to enjoy his football, then the effort comes after that. shyt, it shouldn't be that way but it is what it is, we need to get him signed on.

Still problems in defence and midfield but mates when we get going we can score at will, if only Cavani was a few years younger:ohlawd:

^ post makes my eyes and my brain hurt :picard: