Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
In that chiringuito video:

Basically hazard is wasting madrid time for 2 years. He's becoming another bale. He's insulting madridismo. He's up there hyuckying it up while madrid got eliminated is it possible to feel like that after being eliminated after getting an opportunity to play when you dont deserve it. He's laughin at us. We need mbappe. Spent al this bread. Basically everything a coli poster says when they hate a player:mjlit:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
omYwtHa.gif
Not the AMS Handrub:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Basically hazard is wasting madrid time for 2 years. He's becoming another bale. He's insulting madridismo. He's up there hyuckying it up while madrid got eliminated is it possible to feel like that after being eliminated after getting an opportunity to play when you dont deserve it. He's laughin at us. We need mbappe. Spent al this bread. Basically everything a coli poster says when they hate a player:mjlit:
:mjlol: shyt bale score 4 goals in finals include uefa champions league ones :mjlol:
Hazard going through it

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

They probably won't move it, they already pushed the final in Istanbul already.
The Turkish government if they did that.

sgKgEcN.gif

Kids in the replies disrespecting Villa Park. :hhh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
my mande brother :blessed:
I think he was sacked due to disagreements with the board but they should still have kept him. He took them to their first CL final and won the league easily. He also made PSG into a team rather than individuals like they were yesterday against City.

Anyway, I’m glad we got him. Hopefully he doesn’t fall out with the board again as he has a history of doing that.
true. thats is how he left dortmund too :dead:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Barca and Real need a huge overhaul. As someone in here said earlier, the fact Atlético haven’t run away with La Liga is a damning indictment of them.

It really should’ve been Liverpool V Chelsea tonight for old times sake.
Liverpool had nothing for madrid though.
madrid was comfortably better that round

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Hazard is nowhere near as productive as Bale was at Madrid.