Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
No way PSG are scoring 2 goals without City not scoring themselves.

We really about to see Chelsea vs Man City goddamn it..:snoop:

NQi9.gif

Worst case scenario. :francis:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I don't know how PSG are going to play better without Mbappe and Gueye suspended but I still have a feeling they will win the tie :francis:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
No way PSG are scoring 2 goals without City not scoring themselves.

We really about to see Chelsea vs Man City goddamn it..:snoop:

NQi9.gif

Why does no one want to see this final? Is not aesthetically pleasing? Rival Prem clubs? :russ:

Personally I'd rather see a PSG-Madrid final. It has a certain air about it. Nouveau riche vs the old aristocracy. :mjlit:

Man City are also nouveau riche as well but PSG has this swag about them and their brand. :wow:

Daps
Why does no one want to see this final? Is not aesthetically pleasing? Rival Prem clubs? :russ:

Personally I'd rather see a PSG-Madrid final. It has a certain air about it. Nouveau riche vs the old aristocracy. :mjlit:

Man City are also nouveau riche as well but PSG has this swag about them and their brand. :wow:

I think it's mainly people from England don't want to see that final
No one from England wants to see another English team do well in Europe unless it the team they support

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They have a new US billionaire owner so if this is looked at as a 2-3 year project and he gets the right players in it could work. Even with their current squad none of them seem like whiners or primadonnas.

and it gets attention for their project, the plans, their acquisitions, the games.

with Jose on board the will be able to attract better players and Serie A is less crowded at the top.

-

prediction: Roma to summon that Jose spirit and do a number on lutfisk on thursday :picard: