Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah I just thought it sounded nice ey.

I did ages ago. It was absolutely hilarious tbf, but three hours is cray.

yeah, I get it. I try to listen to and fro on my commute each day.

But its absolutely hilarious, and real DC so I continue.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dislike that c*nt Tevez but he went in here.

Shots fired, man down.

But yet his country hired

300px-Maradona_at_2012_GCC_Champions_League_final.JPG

Glass, Stones, Houses etc etc

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
"Football is an easy game. Especially when you are watching it from his armchair or from the Sky television studio,"

I feel like every athlete has this to say about the fans and critics. It's always the ones that never played that will tell you what you are doing wrong and why you should be fired.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
sreegs ‏@ahuj9
"Loving the new flavors they're comin' up with at the orange juice factory." Vin Diesel, drinking an apple juice. #VinDieselSunday
Retweeted by Lord of the Scrubs
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
30m sreegs ‏@ahuj9
"Yo, check it out: when I press this button it makes a new room." Vin, pointing to the elevator call buttons. #VinDieselSunday
Retweeted by Lord of the Scrubs
Expand

KOTK

Pro
Daps
"Football is an easy game. Especially when you are watching it from his armchair or from the Sky television studio,"

I feel like every athlete has this to say about the fans and critics. It's always the ones that never played that will tell you what you are doing wrong and why you should be fired.
Nothing you said is wrong but also nothing you say is logically connected to the preceding sentence. :leostare:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Nothing you said is wrong but also nothing you say is logically connected to the preceding sentence. :leostare:

Yea, I didn't copy and paste the entire thing like I should have, but I think it makes sense if you read from "He tells us football is an easy game" to the end