Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
we should all buy some shares in Real Oviedo

yosoyelrealoviedo

:ehh:

we can have an OFT common club, that we all own. :leon:

I looked into that, the only way I would is if I were guaranteed some certificate to show off and generally be a c*nt about. but the method of getting is less than 100%

And I find it hilarious this is a celebrity cause b/c of Lowe and all the Brits on the bandwagon are ignoring that Scottish club that's going through the same thing (I think Hibs)? No sympathy from me.'

Racist brotherhood aint as strong as we think? Suarez injuring Terry :leon:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Engbrehs, what websites do you use to look for apts and condos and flats and shyt? I'm wondering what the difference in cost of living is in various parts of ole blighty compared to SoFla

gumtree would be a decent start.

Well everywhere else is cheaper than London.

I live in the 3rd most expensive borough of London in terms of house prices :sadcam: The flat above me the guy wants £550k for it :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the irony of Suarez doing it to him:heh:

I looked into that, the only way I would is if I were guaranteed some certificate to show off and generally be a c*nt about. but the method of getting is less than 100%

And I find it hilarious this is a celebrity cause b/c of Lowe and all the Brits on the bandwagon are ignoring that Scottish club that's going through the same thing (I think Hibs)? No sympathy from me.'

I think you get a certificate.

And are Hibs offering their shares on paypal? Id buy into them if they did. :manny:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
we should all buy some shares in Real Oviedo

Buy shares in Real Oviedo

:ehh:

we can have an OFT common club, that we all own. :leon:
Hansard featuring emotes :leon:

yoyoyo actually watching the games:shaq:

frush killing the buzz after 15 minutes of the first game:childplease:

Hiring AVB as a cash-in-hand office cleaner because he has good experience and could maybe work in the backroom in a couple of years if he plays nice with the quieter ones:steviej:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Engbrehs, what websites do you use to look for apts and condos and flats and shyt? I'm wondering what the difference in cost of living is in various parts of ole blighty compared to SoFla
Gumtree as kunty said, although craigslist should be useful too.