Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
La Liga race is gonna come down to that Barca vs Atlethi match on May 8th. Cholo HAS to win that game if not this season was a huge let down considering how far ahead of the pack they were a few months ago.

Sevilla is still mathematically in the title race :russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
From CF Montreal to the Bundesliga. His come up has been impressive. :whoo:

Would be more impressive if it wasn't all under the same umbrella :manny: Then again RB the whole operation need some stability and needs someone who knows how it works considering over the past 12 months Houllier dying and Rangnick leaving who were very influential people. And now their chosen coach and Rangnick replacement as SD both leaving at the end of the season.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
said it before and i will say it again simeone needs to be fired if he chokes this, he should have been gone a long time ago, living off one league title for like 7 years its crazy,. ( europa league aint nothing to brag about at this stage)

I know A.Madrid are not a traditional big club, but they have spent big, and they have offensive weapons. A less successful Jose Mourinho :francis:

Out here parking the bus in the CL at home:scust:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
La Liga race is gonna come down to that Barca vs Atlethi match on May 8th. Cholo HAS to win that game if not this season was a huge let down considering how far ahead of the pack they were a few months ago.

Sevilla is still mathematically in the title race :russ:
As much as I wanna see Barca win the league, a huge piece of me wants see Sevilla come up on top just for the fukkery:mjgrin:

Kounde getting some silverware would be dope, I still can't believe how deep Frances talent pool is. I wish my country had real soccer clout:mjcry: