Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
nrncktmbyyu61.jpg

b69ebkb1yyu61.jpg

2fcytpqqkyu61.jpg

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What's this about?
Because Saeed set up the protest for tomorrow and Mark didn't talk about it, but he mentioned it on the channel I think. The one next week is before the Liverpool game and it has the backing from all the main Man Utd supporter groups, Saeed doesn't but frankly it doesn't matter, they both have the same goal. :yeshrug:

I have no idea if they ended on bad terms....seems like they did. I'm also convinced he ended up on bad terms with Rants as well, cause I know Troopz hates him.:mjlol:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because Saeed set up the protest for tomorrow and Mark didn't talk about it, but he mentioned it on the channel I think. The one next week is before the Liverpool game and it has the backing from all the main Man Utd supporter groups, Saeed doesn't but frankly it doesn't matter, they both have the same goal. :yeshrug:

I have no idea if they ended on bad terms....seems like they did. I'm also convinced he ended up on bad terms with Rants as well, cause I know Troopz hates him.:mjlol:

Lol brehs really beefing over which protest to hype up

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started to watch their matches cause of Jonathan David and my god they play the most terrible football and this coming from someone who watch’s Spurs mourinho every week. Makes me wonder how the hell they are first but they did beat psg last game .
Those dudes freeze out David all the time :russ: selfish as hell.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal protest looking healthy :whoo:

The owners were driving this, excluding them makes all this worthless. None of the owners have said they will never explore a Super League again.

Brehs are finally out of lockdown and the sun is out in London. Couldnt be a better time to protest.