Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Wasnt the rumor was Jose resigned in protest? But this shyt won't even start
CL4Hb1y.png

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I know dudes will be talking about UEFA and the Premier League having their own interests but right now, I don't care. It's looking like WE WON :blessed:

Perez and Madrid in the mud. 900 million debt to repay, a new stadium to finance and no money for Mbappe and Haaland :pacspit:

Woodward, the Glazers, Levy and Kroenke exposing their snake natures for the whole world to see:pacspit:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh fuk this I was getting well excited about this situation

Chelsea already backing out :francis:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Credit to Chelsea fans for that protest which helped make their club the first to withdraw. Now they're all following suit. The chain was only ever going to be as strong as its links.

They should all be thrashed to within an inch of their lives regardless. Relegation, transfer bans, huge fines, forced share sale to fan groups. I want to see blood :demonic: and perhaps when they have shed enough blood to atone for their sins, I can find it in my heart to support Inter again. Until then though :pacspit:
Don't give them too much credit, they have experience stopping transportation. They're the only fanbase that stopped a train before :mjpls:

They probably let the bus go when they found out Mendy wasn't starting :sas1:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
By the way, this was not 4D chess from these clubs.

They had every intent of pulling this shyt off. Hence all the resignations from the ECA. Hence blindsiding UEFA.

But they failed. They did such a shytty job from start to finish. They've pissed off their own fans, other clubs, FIFA, UEFA, even elected officials...

There is no way they end up winning. Hopefully governments step in and enact some reform and send these leeches back to America. :pacspit: