Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The average breh here aint a multi millionaire though

if you’re going to choose a white girl at least do it right

Default lazy excuse

Maybe she has a good personality that fits with Smallings and is good in the sack. Being facially attractive doesn't automatically mean she going to suck your penis all the time or is mentally compatible with you nor be understanding about your career.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Default lazy excuse

Maybe she has a good personality that fits with Smallings and is good in the sack. Being facially attractive doesn't automatically mean she going to suck your penis all the time or is mentally compatible with you nor be understanding about your career.
dont care how good in the sack a bytch is. if she isnt remotely pretty in the face I am not wifing her. And I'm barely a six figga nikka...let alone a Man Utd alumnus lol

with regards to personality fine...but she's white. How good could her personality be for him. Then again I believe Smalling might be mixed

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
paige-bannister-and-wilfried-zaha-attend-the-gq-men-of-the-year-2019-picture-id1172293445

this is how you do it

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The average breh here aint a multi millionaire though

if you’re going to choose a white girl at least do it right
The fck kinda bull sht is this? You talk like you ain’t never had to choose before :mjlol:. You know there’s more into it than just how she looks right?

And I ain’t even touch on you being so invested in what other nikkas stick they dikks in....mad weird

Daps
dont care how good in the sack a bytch is. if she isnt remotely pretty in the face I am not wifing her. And I'm barely a six figga nikka...let alone a Man Utd alumnus lol

with regards to personality fine...but she's white. How good could her personality be for him. Then again I believe Smalling might be mixed
So you would rather be with someone who is all looks and no personality, someone who probably bores you to death in life and in the bedroom

Look how that ended up for someone like Ashley Cole, his wife was all looks and no personality, and he had to always cheat on her to get his kicks in life.
And the birds he cheated on her with were never in the league of his wife for looks

Have you ever heard the phrase the best looking women usually make the least amount of effort in the bedroom

Anyways let get back to talking about football, I'm sure there is a thread about women somewhere else on the Coli

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you would rather be with someone who is all looks and no personality, someone who probably bores you to death in life and in the bedroom

Look how that ended up for someone like Ashley Cole, his wife was all looks and no personality, and he had to always cheat on her to get his kicks in life.
And the birds he cheated on her with were never in the league of his wife for looks

Have you ever heard the phrase the best looking women usually make the least amount of effort in the bedroom

Anyways let get back to talking about football, I'm sure there is a thread about women somewhere else on the Coli
I must be getting old.

Give me an average looking woman whose company, and conversation I enjoy, and that adds value to my life over a dime whose no more than three holes for me to stick my dikk in

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn’t respond either. What you say when offended is often what you really feel

I think because Yaya and his agent slandered Pep publicly, and alot of haters and media people ran with it and it caused irreversible damage.

If Yaya and his people went about it through public channels maybe they could mend fix things. But Yaya is never gonna get the love that Kompany, Silva, Aguero or even Zabaleta get because of how he went out. Sad really because no one was bigger on the pitch.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I must be getting old.

Give me an average looking woman whose company, and conversation I enjoy, and that adds value to my life over a dime whose no more than three holes for me to stick my dikk in

lol you guys are weirdos and probably dont get women in real life.

dont put words in my mouth. if you werent youd know there are plenty of attractive women that have great personalities. his girl actually looks like the type of bird youre describing and is unattractive though