Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Bodied him :dead:

Waiting for the inevitable come back from The Finished One :sas1:.

The thing is, Pogba NEVER talks like this about anyone in public, so that alone should just tell you how much of an a$$hole Mourinho is.

I'll never forget how Mourinho deliberately timed his training ground argument with Pogba to take place at the start of the session, knowing full well that media were given access on that day and that it would be captured on camera. :pacspit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
During the final weeks/months of his second stay at Chelsea, I remember reading one insider saying that the atmosphere at the club was so toxic and it was largely down to his behaviour.

Loads of players/ non-playing staff all hated the environment and were actively trying to get the fukk outta there because they thought he wouldn't be sacked.

Well the Eva situation is the reason for that period. He royally phucked up there and the mischievous rogue charm that he got away with previously people actually saw thru it and realised he is a bully. IIRC he was annoyed about the transfers again that summer which is the exact thing he was annoyed with the last time around at Chelsea. Annoyed about Sheva and Ballack signings and then 12 months later when Roman decided to go cheap and signed the Ben Haim and he quit not too soon after.

You can tell Mourinho demeanour change by what the club do in the transfer market if they don't get the players he likes/wants or wants gone from the club then he starts to acting up. Chelsea mk 1 Real Chelsea mk 2 and United all followed the same path.

Also I have a theory about his training methods. Which also isn't exclusive to him btw. But anyone who had gone thru the Portuguese Tactical Periodisation system of coaching seems to have a shelf life after a while and loses the players with its repetitive nature. While it is refreshing and engaging to begin with the same training over and over again bores the players and they eventually lose interest.

Concentrate on the advocates of this form of training and then think of how long they generally stay in jobs/notice the drop off in form in their jobs.

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
During the final weeks/months of his second stay at Chelsea, I remember reading one insider saying that the atmosphere at the club was so toxic and it was largely down to his behaviour.

Loads of players/ non-playing staff all hated the environment and were actively trying to get the fukk outta there because they thought he wouldn't be sacked.

you see how scornful that man looks?
I’d hate going to meet him at training everyday

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
English brehs be having terrible taste in women

:unimpressed:with this superficial nonsense.

I know it's the Coli and people got to act like they baller ballin. But I guarantee you that majority of people's WAGs on here arent nothing more than 6 maybe 7-8 when they all tarted up or they take the right photo.

Barring incels men will generally phuck anything doesn't matter about the race or their partners for that matter.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:unimpressed:with this superficial nonsense.

I know it's the Coli and people got to act like they baller ballin. But I guarantee you that majority of people's WAGs on here arent nothing more than 6 maybe 7-8 when they all tarted up or they take the right photo.

Barring incels men will generally phuck anything doesn't matter about the race or their partners for that matter.
The average breh here aint a multi millionaire though

if you’re going to choose a white girl at least do it right