Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Cavani aka the night stalker Richard Ramirez lookalikey's movement is something else

If I was Man u I would be trying to keep hold of him for as long as possible, the other 3 strikers they have will learn so much from him with regards to movement when do move and go etc, especially Martial

He's pissed at the team not defending him on that negrito shyt, and the team doesn't create enough chances consistently for him. I would hope United keep him so we don't do something stupid like blow funds on a striker instead of other positions.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Ar4YqTs.png

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
He's pissed at the team not defending him on that negrito shyt, and the team doesn't create enough chances consistently for him. I would hope United keep him so we don't do something stupid like blow funds on a striker instead of other positions.
I would blow it on Kane only if we have a chance with him. If not get him to stay one more year.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Banter aside because I don't think I've laughed harder watching a football match in years

1. VAR is damaging football. I don't see how any football fan can conclude otherwise.

2. Son has a squeaky clean image but he's low key a dirty player.

It's the worst you can barely celebrate a goal unless its some super obvious shyt, and even then I still dont want to celebrate. I just feel relief because they couldnt find some hairline infraction to pull it back. Its very poor for the entertainment aspect of the game.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It's the worst you can barely celebrate a goal unless its some super obvious shyt, and even then I still dont want to celebrate. I just feel relief because they couldnt find some hairline infraction to pull it back. Its very poor for the entertainment aspect of the game.

I disagree with the whole celebrate thing. That's not that new and it hasn't stopped players celebrating goals.