Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
He didnt even touch him,
Its getting beyond a joke now, and it's always ruins my bets up. I needed that goal to stand

Edit: that goal will do instead and he's my captain in my dream team

Daps
This bants is boring.
Buts it's kinda of true , when was the last time he turned up and played well against a good side ?
And the fact you are posting on the forum wanting him to show up when playing against a top side kinda confirms this

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Surprised Mctominay didn't get a second yellow when the goal was overturned.
It should become a requirement for referees to explain their decisions at the end of each game, either by video or a written statement. Because if they don’t, it looks like they’re making it up as they go along.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Buts it's kinda of true , when was the last time he turned up and played well against a good side ?
And the fact you are posting on the forum wanting him to show up when playing against a top side kinda confirms this

He's actually been off form generally for a while. Which probably has a bigger impact on his performance today. And this top 6 bants only applies to league matches this season right? I know it was nice bants before but its just starting to get a little boring to me.