Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Barcelona cant pay that.... they lost so much money on grizzou dembele and coutinho. Maybe if they sell all 3 of them......anyway, those demands are outrageous
Yeah but then who can afford those three. Everyone broke.

Daps

So that rules out everyone but PSG and Man City really,
They are the only 2 who can afford that in these times

Agents are the worst in football, especially Raiola the fat Wanker.
Was it Fergie who refused to do any deals when he was involved ?

When they started to put agents in the game Champs Manager (football manager) was when I stopped playing it, it turned the game shyt because you could never get deals done because of their high demands

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So that rules out everyone but PSG and Man City really,
They are the only 2 who can afford that in these times

Agents are the worst in football, especially Raiola the fat Wanker.
Was it Fergie who refused to do any deals when he was involved ?

When they started to put agents in the game Champs Manager (football manager) was when I stopped playing it, it turned the game shyt because you could never get deals done because of their high demands
I feel like Chelsea could with Roman’s money and young pieces to generally move but I could be wrong

Daps
I feel like Chelsea could with Roman’s money and young pieces to generally move but I could be wrong
Yeah I suppose Chelsea could afford him aswell if Roman really wanted him
When was the last time he went on a spending spree? Wasnt it only after their ban, so he might not want to

Seriously why does that fat twat thinks what he does deserves 20mil. It's a joke

Come on Fulham , let's relegate Newcastle, serves them right for appointing big old fat head Bruce

Edit: sorry Fulham I cursed you after I posted that

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Barcelona cant pay that.... they lost so much money on grizzou dembele and coutinho. Maybe if they sell all 3 of them......anyway, those demands are outrageous

I feel bad for these young players. Felix especially. If you transfer for some prices, better expect to spend your whole prime there or rundown your contract