Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bro spilling all the tea over a drink. "This nikka Rooney man, he just won't stop!"

But yeah, think of your boss' last day at work. On his way out, "Aye it's time for the axe murderer to move on, see y'all around!" :laff: That's some Michael Scott vs Toby type vibe.
:deadmanny:
Did a great job of reigning Cantona in:to:
I keep saying if Cantona didn't have so many antics he'd be god tier:ufdup:

Daps
:deadmanny:
Did a great job of reigning Cantona in:to:
I keep saying if Cantona didn't have so many antics he'd be god tier:ufdup:

You don't think Cantona is in the God tier ?

He won the league in every season he played in with Leeds and Man u apart from 1,and that was the season he got banned for 9 months

And he was the reason why Man U was so good In The early\mid 90's and why the class of 92 (which was pivotal for all their success mid to late 90's early 00's) looked up to him so much and wanted to impress him

I think that's strong case for being in the God tier

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

He won the league in every season he played in with Leeds and Man u apart from 1,and that was the season he got banned for 9 months

And he was the reason why Man U was so good In The early\mid 90's and why the class of 92 (which was pivotal for all their success mid to late 90's early 00's) looked up to him so much and wanted to impress him

I think very highly of him. Should have been in that world Cup winning squad in 98 would have been captain if it weren't for that kung fu kick

Daps
I think very highly of him. Should have been in that world Cup winning squad in 98 would have been captain if it weren't for that kung fu kick

That kung fu kick gets him bonus points for the arguement of god tier status .
Finally a player standing up for him self and the abuse they get from scumbag fans.
No one has done something like that since.

And then the interview about seagulls and then just walking off

:salute:

And then to retire just out the blue when in the peak of his career unexpectedly like that
Is all god tier status

You are right though the kung fu kick didnt help his international career as he never played again after that, but Zidane took his place and we all know how that went

Apparently in the changing room after the game all Fergie said to him was "Eric you cant go around doing that son" according to Gary Pallister

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Of course for man utd he's god tier but in European football circles he's not. He very easily would have been though. He hasn't got enough longevity, European football and enough success in international football as well to claim god tier. He was on course for it though.