Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rewatched the Man Utd vs Milan game since I missed much of the first half and :scust:

Both teams have this tendency to gift the opposition chances with no pressure.

Still angry at Dan James trying to win a penalty instead of squaring it to Greenwood.

With Pogba and Van De Bench back, hopefully we see less of Fred and Mctominay in a pivot for the next 2 and a half months.

Think we should beat Granada but I feel a Celta Vigo vibe from them. If Guidetti tapped it in back in 2017 ....

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck , how do you rate arsenal's chances with this draw?
i've not really been paying attention for the last month or so

i just don't trust this squad and the stubbornness of this manager

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
gz9ufoo6cxn61-removebg-preview-1.png

Daps
[/QUOTE]City are gonna have to put on quite the performance, I almost wish they drew a lesser side so they can take it lightly, Pep copy the opponents formation and bottle it per usual :scust:

Real is not a bad a draw for us, but it could get tricky, its the perfect draw to turn it on and get the lads motivated[/QUOTE]

Yeah let's hope Pep over thinks it all, like he did against Monaco, us and Lyon. He did get a bit unlucky against Spurs, so i cant really say he over thought that one

I'm happy with draw, would have been happy with 3 teams and they all got drawn against the English sides

Just a shame Chelsea got their act together and sacked their boy wonder and appointed a good coach, because they will be a hard tie over 2 legs without any fans at Anfield, as long as we get past Madrid first

Last edited: