Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
roman fukk pyramid. music jurnalists are the slaves.

some good sports stuff tbf but most things written about football are insulting to intelligence. fear and loathing on the campaign trail :noah: i cba with tom woolfe :ld: homicide by david simon:lawd:

Music journalists? Depends tbh. The magazines are truly terrible. XXL, Source, Rolling Stone, Spin, NME the like etc. Haven't read one of those in years.

Pitchfork gets a lot of stick on here (appropriately) but their features and columns apart from their reviews are top notch....they don't want to hear me though :mjpls:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Music journalists? Depends tbh. The magazines are truly terrible. XXL, Source, Rolling Stone, Spin, NME the like etc. Haven't read one of those in years.

Pitchfork gets a lot of stick on here (appropriately) but their features and columns apart from their reviews are top notch....they don't want to hear me though :mjpls:
it's like i'm making blanket statements :chubbypg:

but in terms of relevance these brehs matter the least. remember one god-awful guardian column about a year ago trying to justify why being a football journalist matters. pretty sure he couldn't honestly come up with anything or than ''hey, at least it's a cushy number:jawalrus:''

KOTK

Pro
Daps
yup.

Id love to have him back at Arsenal right now, if for no other reason than to have Jack weaned back in at a slower pace.
coq isn't doing too much. would be nice if Diacky weren't gone Diacky.