Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The thing is, RDM is a bit more of a company man. AVB came in tried to change things, the old guard rebelled and just resembled one of those kids annoying his parents by laying on the floor with a limp body cause they didn't wanna do anything. RDM came in, put things right back to where they were, and all of a sudden hey we can play and win again!

Barca is Barca. So of course it's wrong but it's somewhat accurate.

Shakhtar been a favorite of mine or years, it's nice to see them play at full speed :ahh: Anrdinho, Bardozo, Cardinho, Danilo, Ewerthino, Fernandinho, Gazzainho (creative parents), Handelinho, Isaakinho, Jacobinho etc I don't know where they find these players but damn.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The thing is, RDM is a bit more of a company man. AVB came in tried to change things, the old guard rebelled and just resembled one of those kids annoying his parents by laying on the floor with a limp body cause they didn't wanna do anything. RDM came in, put things right back to where they were, and all of a sudden hey we can play and win again!

Barca is Barca. So of course it's wrong but it's somewhat accurate.

Shakhtar been a favorite of mine or years, it's nice to see them play at full speed :ahh: Anrdinho, Bardozo, Cardinho, Danilo, Ewerthino, Fernandinho, Gazzainho (creative parents), Handelinho, Isaakinho, Jacobinho etc I don't know where they find these players but damn.

Hes Lil Gary

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that shyt was a mess. :dead:

safe_image.php

:flabbynsick:

"you know what i hate? losing. *spends career losing games*"