Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
:mjlol:

This is all on Juve from top to bottom.

C dot wasn't the one giving out silly wages to players just because they were on a bosman. Which meant those players became almost impossible to move on to raise funds to compliment C dot.

Besides the 2011 Barca team the last decade (can argue it's longer the last 15 years tbh) has shown to win the CL you need pace and power. And that Barca team still had pace in attack.

Didnt they give Ramsey something ridiculous like £400k pw?:picard:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dissapointing Performance from PSG. I blame Poch first of all.

Mbappe was unplayable in the first leg. In the second Leg he took on all the worst attributes of Neymar, except he forgets he's not as talented as Neymar is, and severely lacked urgency. He was being casual and it showed. He was mega effective and efficient in the first leg. I don't know where his mind was today. He better get it together, Football moves quickly, players like Haaland will catch up and surpass him if he isn't consistent.

Parades is a huge loss. Kurzawa is and always will be a liability.

Defensively PSG were amazing though. I just don't want them to be like Atletico is all.

This PSG are not winning the CL. They can't beat Bayern like this. Dembele's shyt finishing contributed, along with Navas stellar goalkeeping, to PSG making it through tonight. A competent striker and this would have been Remontada 2.0.
they made the next round breh. nobody cares including them
why are you typing all of thiss?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He's not going anywhere. Neither is Messi. Both players are gonna want to stay in Europe so they can be in form for Qatar next year, and both Barca and Juve will struggle to find suitors on the continent.
I don’t think he’s leaving Barca but Messi would be on a free I think.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Messi will be on a free, but the only logical place besides Barca is Man City and I don't think they'll make the move. They love paying high transfer fees but they keep their wage bill sensible.
No doubt just saying Barca won’t be selling/needing suitors for him.

Sounds crazy but Messi doesn’t make sense to me for Citeh.