Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Dissapointing Performance from PSG. I blame Poch first of all.

Mbappe was unplayable in the first leg. In the second Leg he took on all the worst attributes of Neymar, except he forgets he's not as talented as Neymar is, and severely lacked urgency. He was being casual and it showed. He was mega effective and efficient in the first leg. I don't know where his mind was today. He better get it together, Football moves quickly, players like Haaland will catch up and surpass him if he isn't consistent.

Parades is a huge loss. Kurzawa is and always will be a liability.

Defensively PSG were amazing though. I just don't want them to be like Atletico is all.

This PSG are not winning the CL. They can't beat Bayern like this. Dembele's shyt finishing contributed, along with Navas stellar goalkeeping, to PSG making it through tonight. A competent striker and this would have been Remontada 2.0.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
If that Barça had showed up in the first leg, tie would be theirs. I think Koeman managed to turn things well for Barcelona but a little too late in the season unfortunately. They seem to have good youngsters too so hopefully they build on this and finish the season well.

this new 352 setup might be the way. But as you said, too late.
and imagine if an actual 9 was in that Dembele role. Smh

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
this new 352 setup might be the way. But as you said, too late.
and imagine if an actual 9 was in that Dembele role. Smh

Suarez watching that match like
6yZ.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol:

This is all on Juve from top to bottom.

C dot wasn't the one giving out silly wages to players just because they were on a bosman. Which meant those players became almost impossible to move on to raise funds to compliment C dot.

Besides the 2011 Barca team the last decade (can argue it's longer the last 15 years tbh) has shown to win the CL you need pace and power. And that Barca team still had pace in attack.