Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Apart from Ed thinking he has done a good job to get a promotion to be the punching bag. Has he actually done a good job and deserve the promotion?

Yeah, as Gliver said, he's done well with the academy and also has a hand with the womens' team which seems to have been doing well with recruitment and structure. Only time will tell how he'll do with the men's first team. The summer is huge so let's see.

Will know if I need my balaclava for his house. :mjlit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Murtough? Apparently responsible for revamping our academy and a lot of the young talents in it being there like Mejbri etc

Yeah. How long he been in that job?

I dont really buy into the whole who is responsible for youth players signing to the club when it comes to teams like United Barca Real etc... If you know what I mean. More interested in the overall structure and if there has been any success.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah. How long he been in that job?

I dont really buy into the whole who is responsible for youth players signing to the club when it comes to teams like United Barca Real etc... If you know what I mean. More interested in the overall structure and if there has been any success.
"John will have overall leadership and responsibility for operations and strategy across all football functions, reinforcing the strong foundations already in place. This appointment builds on the work John has already undertaken in recent years, working closely with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the rest of the football staff to create the structures, processes and culture to deliver sustained success on the pitch. This has included successful overhauls of the club’s Academy and recruitment department. "

I mean i know this is from United but:yeshrug:

Who knows what he's actually been doing in real terms.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, don't know why anyone wouldn't. People just wanted a big name.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Might have to sacrifice something.

Already has

EwHnuBuXIAE7bjX