Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Lmao, Napoli really is the Tottenham of the Serie A. :mjlol:
Milan will actually come back and win the league before they do, and win CL before Juve does :blessed:

Probably my 3rd time saying this. Ac Milan will win another CL before Juve does

Ac Milan will win another UCL before Juventus...4th season in a row I've posted this here :russ:

tenor.gif

Very useless team. I’m saying this for the 3rd year in a row... AC Milan will win the UCL before Juventus

:bustback: fukk Juve

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Bavaria :wow: with the $$$, the big companies, the americans, the mountains, access to interesting countries (Austria. Swiss, Italy), the beer, the weird accents, the football team

Man fukk them c*nts. Worst diss I got was in Frankfurt, but when I was walking around Oktoberfest, some white giant pointed at my jacket and said, "Heh United." to his giant family.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Florentino Perez so underrated. He knows when to get rid of players.

Nah I wouldn't give him that much credit. . They can put out the same back 4 that played in the 2014 CL final. Still have the same midfield as 5 years ago. The only player to benefit from C dot leaving was Benz as he no longer had to run around as much.