Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rants said Ole is the worst manager he's ever seen..you guys agree? I'm sure I've seen worse :patrice:

You can say Steve Bruce but he has to deal with Mike Ashley..

Daps
Well done Fulham
We have got serious problems right now, and we can't blame the injuries for all them.
I'm just glad Wednesday game against Leipzig is not at Anfield. Not that that might make a difference, we only won at their ground because of 2 mistakes by them
Lets get this season over and done with, show a bit of pride and fight until then and hope Fsg will invest properly in the summer.
It's wishful thinking though

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:win:

Lookman decision making is shaky at times but he's so good at finding space and creating chances.

Scott Parker has adapted to two leagues, it's impressive how he has handled this season.

Yeah Lookman decision making is shocking. But he keeps on going and doesn't go missing.

I think Pirouette P's willingness to adapt his possession philosophy was a big call considering how young he is in his managerial career. And the loans players are performing very well for a team who've been bottom 3 for all of the season. Shows he has good man management skills also to go along with the tactical side. Definitely big pluses for any future employer.

Even tho they have better players this season. The football is much better this season than last. He was too obsessed about having possession and the team was terrible with quick transitions on the counter.

Pirouette P was using Championship players at the start of the season. Before Andersen and Tosin they conceded 3+ goals in each of the first 3 games. Since they've been in the team they only let in more than 2 once vs Everton and that was in their 2nd game together.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
there was like 6 city players around Martial and Jesus brings him down :mjlol: :mjlol: dumbass