Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
If you don't score goals :manny:

Lookman really does deserve to go to a proper team. Would say he would be ideal for Everton but he already been there and done that.

While Anderson and Areola aren't Fulham players. I think they would be good additions for Arsenal.

:win:

Lookman decision making is shaky at times but he's so good at finding space and creating chances.

Scott Parker has adapted to two leagues, it's impressive how he has handled this season.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
We're in relegation form. For all the stick Mourinho been getting... If Tottenham win their next two games they will leapfrog us and be 5 points ahead

For all the depressed Arsenal fans... If they win their game in hand they're 2 pts behind

The upside is we should dominate Europa next season (if we qualify for Europe) :mjcry:
*Europa Conference League:mjgrin:

We'll probably join you with our form...:mjcry:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
We're in relegation form. For all the stick Mourinho been getting... If Tottenham win their next two games they will leapfrog us and be 5 points ahead

For all the depressed Arsenal fans... If they win their game in hand they're 2 pts behind

The upside is we should dominate Europa next season (if we qualify for Europe) :mjcry:
Europa Conference League getting fukked up :demonic:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
:win:

Lookman decision making is shaky at times but he's so good at finding space and creating chances.

Scott Parker has adapted to two leagues, it's impressive how he has handled this season.
True. The start of the season they were an abomination. Tactically he’s improved as the season progressed. Truthfully there’s no excuse for how bad Liverpool is right now.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The criticism is part of the game. Much is expected from these types of players so they have to take that. Pogba has been hammered for years. No one wanted to listen to excuses about his out of form teammates or his toxic manager. He deserved the criticism as Bruno currently does. :manny:
I don't know what Bruno said but I don't think criticism is deserved. He should expect criticism since he's playing for United but that doesn't mean it's deserved.

Pogba was criticized for not caring enough and smiling, Bruno is now criticized for caring too much and expecting too much from teammates.

I'll be first to shyt on Bruno when he plays bad and is out of form, like last few matches. But to look at stats against top 6 and use that to criticize him is ridiculous. Especially when you got a manager who is ecstatic to come out with a draw against Chelsea :hubie:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don't know what Bruno said but I don't think criticism is deserved. He should expect criticism since he's playing for United but that doesn't mean it's deserved.

Pogba was criticized for not caring enough and smiling, Bruno is now criticized for caring too much and expecting too much from teammates.

I'll be first to shyt on Bruno when he plays bad and is out of form, like last few matches. But to look at stats against top 6 and use that to criticize him is ridiculous. Especially when you got a manager who is ecstatic to come out with a draw against Chelsea :hubie: