Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I turn it on after my quiz :beli: Lookie here. :beli: I hate fukking city because they can rehab and hide Gundogan for fukking years, then out of fukking NOWHERE he finds his form from Dortmund. Fred was super good for like 2 months then bam, he's back to mid.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Luchos probably giving him the :patrice:

So is it safe to say the Prem is wrapped up?
Tried to get past 3 man in his own defensive area against a pressing team.:snoop:

When Man Utd lost to Sheffield Utd and proceeded to draw with West Brom.

It's mainly the race to top 6 and the last relegation spot between Fulham, Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Tried to get past 3 man in his own defensive area against a pressing team.:snoop:

When Man Utd lost to Sheffield Utd and proceeded to draw with West Brom.

It's mainly the race to top 6 and the last relegation spot between Fulham, Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton.

That choke job by the team needs to be ridiculed at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
We living right when Gaby is getting an offsides call corrected in his favor

Yeah that was a first.

He deserves it tho. Does so much work pressing and when it's time to attack Sterling drifts into his space and gets the goals. Alot of people say sell him but I'm 100% sure you send him to another club and he lights the world on fire.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah that was a first.

He deserves it tho. Does so much work pressing and when it's time to attack Sterling drifts into his space and gets the goals. Alot of people say sell him but I'm 100% sure you send him to another club and he lights the world on fire.
Yeah the 1st leg in CL versus Real last year was a masterpiece. Dude runs his tail off to get the ball back, in hold up play, etc. He frustrates me with the extra touches near goal but his poaching is picking up at the right time.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that was a first.

im not on the sell him train but i am on the hes not clinical enough to be leading the line train. i actually think he does some of his best work from the wings. but im always glad to see him get some goals. im hoping it boosts his confidence and he stops taking extra touches and starts putting some shots on target quicker