Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. Jadillac00n which I can't take credit for. That's all Malcolm.

I never actually knew if he was a c00n or not...the name was just funny:yeshrug:

Jadillac though...eh. Tries too hard to be the sensible intelligent black man who is safe with white people but is really just an annoying dikkhead.

He reminds me of a kid I know who I've known since HS but have gradually come to despise with a deep and unrelenting passion.

Thing is I haven't seen him in years, I only know of him now through FB status updates which may be to blame for his abject c*ntiness.

I'd beat the fukk outta you nikka. And I'm not even bullshyttin.

I am who I am and I walk this world with confidence. I don't TRY to be anything I'm not.
I'm black but that doesn't mean I have to agree with what you fake ass quasi militant nikkas wanna spout off everyday.

fukk outta here ho cake ass nikka and don't mention me again.

ridge

Daps

I am who I am and I walk this world with confidence. I don't TRY to be anything I'm not.
I'm black but that doesn't mean I have to agree with what you fake ass quasi militant nikkas wanna spout off everyday.

:mjpls:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

john-cena-funny-face.gif