Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
its better than West Ham's, Wigan's, Southampton's, Norwich City's, QPR's, Sunderland's, Villa's, Stoke City's, Reading's
:ld: you didn't even mention Liverpool. Can't say I see it as particularly better than Southampton's, QPR's, Reading's or Wigan's.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Homos indeed. lol @jadillac five starred this thread. @penfield you still call him a c00n?

DalMem, dude was salty as fook with you and Gliver trolling. :heh:

Yeah. Jadillac00n which I can't take credit for. That's all Malcolm.

I never actually knew if he was a c00n or not...the name was just funny:yeshrug:

Jadillac though...eh. Tries too hard to be the sensible intelligent black man who is safe with white people but is really just an annoying dikkhead.

He reminds me of a kid I know who I've known since HS but have gradually come to despise with a deep and unrelenting passion.

Thing is I haven't seen him in years, I only know of him now through FB status updates which may be to blame for his abject c*ntiness.

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah. Jadillac00n which I can't take credit for. That's all Malcolm.

I never actually knew if he was a c00n or not...the name was just funny:yeshrug:

Jadillac though...eh. Tries too hard to be the sensible intelligent black man who is safe with white people but is really just an annoying dikkhead.

He reminds me of a kid I know who I've known since HS but have gradually come to despise with a deep and unrelenting passion.

Thing is I haven't seen him in years, I only know of him now through FB status updates which may be to blame for his abject c*ntiness.
I like Jadillac, but he is the only person on this site that I believe is a c00n in real life.

ridge

Daps
dammit my local station nly showing the city game

the streams im finding so far are shytty for the arsenal schalke came

anyone have a link?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:scusthov:City was in the running to be my main team, but they keep fukking up