Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Mahrez gotta have the best shot feint in the business :russ: Pulls it off everytime

Reminds me of Robben cutting in left. The whole world knew he was gonna do it yet still pulled it off everytime
Ffs I was gonna mention robben doing it and people being unable to stop him

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
England deserve everything they get leaving all these players with this manager.

It’s like leaving a Lamborghini in Billy Joel’s hands on a holiday weekend in the Hamptons.

Tbh making the World Cup and Nations League semis and easily qualifying for the Euros. There was no need to get rid of him and going off results a bit unfair. But the last 12 months the whole landscape has changed with all the players coming thru and having coaching options. Which really weren't there 18-24 months ago.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Rob Holding.

Arsenal fans have a homoerotic love affair with him (and Bellerin, Xhaka, Arteta). He can’t play football at a high level.

Yep any of them have a good game, their stans start calling people out

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Because we don't have a real manager.

Why is Lacazette not starting:francis:

Because this guy is still experimenting for no reason. I don't expect to win but if you're not resting Saka play him on the fukking right.

They must be done with Laca.

I would have started Laca, Pepe, Martinelli and let them run into the ground.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because this guy is still experimenting for no reason. I don't expect to win but if you're not resting Saka play him on the fukking right.

They must be done with Laca.

I would have started Laca, Pepe, Martinelli and let them run into the ground.

If they sell Laca, thats fine, but its almost like dude is deliberately trying to fukk this team over. They've shown they play better when Laca is our number 9. But Arteta has been salivating to drop him.