Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Brentford and Swansea are a waste...:unimpressed:

Norwich really gonna come back and get relegated again.
When they get beat by Man City 5-0 on the opening day......:francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Honestly being a Black soccer fan in America in setting were there aint Africans or Caribbean, Latinos . Just White Americans can get seriously annoying and off putting, especially if you didn't grow up around Whites.

So glad when I met folks like @mastermind and his peoples
agreed. Everytime I go to lucky bar, even the white latinos are annoyed with white americans when it comes to this sport.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Atleti gotta be kicking themselves. Dropped 7 pts in the past month. Could have been up 13 pts but now only up 6. Title race back on.

Had they gone up 10+ then I could see the morale of other teams starting to drop. Now Atleti is there for the taking.

Next 4 games: Chelsea, Villarreal, Bilbao and Real. Big run of games coming up for them.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Atleti gotta be kicking themselves. Dropped 7 pts in the past month. Could have been up 13 pts but now only up 6. Title race back on.

Had they gone up 10+ then I could see the morale of other teams starting to drop. Now Atleti is there for the taking.

Next 4 games: Chelsea, Villarreal, Bilbao and Real. Big run of games coming up for them.
All it takes is one Suarez injury