Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
why did he take him off though? I think Balotelli should leave City and go to Juve.
He had a million chances and didn't capitalize on a single one of them. Of course you can't convert every chance you get, but after awhile it's time to give someone else a chance right? Seems like this game was an experiment with the line up and he didn't like the results:manny:

Really it has been the whole team. They could have had 5 goals this game

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He had a million chances and didn't capitalize on a single one of them. Of course you can't convert every chance you get, but after awhile it's time to give someone else a chance right? Seems like this game was an experiment with the line up and he didn't like the results:manny:

Really it has been the whole team. They could have had 5 goals this game

how does Mancini want these players to be consistent if there are no clear cut 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice strikers?? he gives a player 60 mns, if they make 1 mistake, he leaves them out for the next 2-3 games...And try the 60mns bullsht again. :shaq2:

why doe he need 4 very good strikers anyways??:whew:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Is that cos of the manager or cos the players themselves are all dikkheads?

I'm inclined to say the latter.

both, imo. Mancini's a clown but they have a lot of clowns and mercs.

I still expect them to win the league because they have the most talented and experienced squad.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
how does Mancini want these players to be consistent if there are no clear cut 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice strikers?? he gives a player 60 mns, if they make 1 mistake, he leaves them out for the next 2-3 games...And try the 60mns bullsht again. :shaq2:

why doe he need 4 very good strikers anyways??:whew:

You asking the wrong person. Mancini probably doesn't even know:russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Is that cos of the manager or cos the players themselves are all dikkheads?

I'm inclined to say the latter.

The players lost a spark but playing for Mancini must be a chore. Even when they played for him last season they played in a restricted manner.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
soooo nobody watching juve then? about to lose for the first time in 5eva (longer than 4eva)

edit: :clap: inter

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
since BeIn sport took over Serie A but hasnt given us an English feed, Ive been real laxed about looking for links and stuff.

Its so damn annoying. I really dont like BeIn sports and wish they'd go away.

Inter looking legit tho. Impressive.

That San Siro crowd for the Milan/Chievo match :whoo:

Bojan scored :leon: