Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Southgate in the stands:blessed:

At this point it would an embarrassment if it didn’t come home.

Really though, Foden is class.
With Foden, Sterling and Kane leading the front line, then with Saka, Smith-Rowe, Mount, Grealish and Greenwood also as options, England really have no excuse to at least not get to the finals. Only their goalkeeper is suspect but other than that, they have a promising future.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
With Foden, Sterling and Kane leading the front line, then with Saka, Smith-Rowe, Mount, Grealish and Greenwood also as options, England really have no excuse to at least not get to the finals. Only their goalkeeper is suspect but other than that, they have a promising future.
On the surface yeah but when we hit reality and gareth insists on playing 3/5 at the back it’ll all come undone.

Pickford is god awful. Should just play something like TAA-Stones-Maguire-Shaw or whatever along with the midfield/attack in my previous post. Then we have a ridiculous amount of talent on the bench.

Southgate ain’t the one though so i just can’t see it, unless the other big boys are crap.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
On paper that's amazing, but doubt he would play both of them.

Start one have the other off the bench.

433/4231 you can play both. Foden can play RW. Grealish can play LCM/#10. Everyone else who can RW is better playing from the left. Ster7ing, Rashford, Sancho, Grealish etc..

But most like going to get 3421/343 with Henderson Rice Mount with Ster7ing and Kane. :ld:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Why not both?

————Henderson————
—Foden——-——Grealish—
Sterling—Kane——Rashford

Make it happen:whoo:
That's a sexy midfield but I fear it lacks a bit of strength unless you guys go full possession football. I would put a Milner in there too.

————Henderson————
—Milner——-——Grealish—
Foden—Kane——Rashford/Sterling

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well Southgate is the Coach, the ultimate excuse.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
On the surface yeah but when we hit reality and gareth insists on playing 3/5 at the back it’ll all come undone.

Pickford is god awful. Should just play something like TAA-Stones-Maguire-Shaw or whatever along with the midfield/attack in my previous post. Then we have a ridiculous amount of talent on the bench.

Southgate ain’t the one though so i just can’t see it, unless the other big boys are crap.
It would be sad if England waste a golden era again. Southgate is definitely not the one. The fact he doesn’t want to play Grealish is telling.

The fact a team that had Rooney, Lampard, Scholes and Gerrard not making it to the finals due to managerial incompetence is unforgivable. Scholes being played out of position so many times, I don’t blame him for retiring from England.