Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Of course it was. It'll get swept under the rug though because it's Zlatan.
I'm already seeing biblical level juelzing :mjlol:

Maybe its my American view of voodoo, or maybe because I got way more severe racism towards me at work. fukking Ibra man

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

This has potential
giphy.gif

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Zlatan Ibrahimovic DENIES his 'do your voodoo s***' insult to Romelu Lukaku was racist after being quizzed by AC Milan bosses... as Swedish star insists it was a reference to claims his rival visited a WITCH DOCTOR before quitting Everton for Man United
  • Romelu Lukaku and Zlatan Ibrahimovic clashed in the Coppa Italia quarter-final
  • The AC Milan striker yelled at Lukaku to 'go do your voodoo s***' as they rowed
  • The Inter Milan forward suggested taking their spat off the San Siro pitch
  • But Ibrahimovic insists his insult was referencing quotes from Farhad Moshiri
Zlatan Ibrahimovic DENIES his 'do your voodoo s***' insult to Romelu Lukaku was racist | Daily Mail Online

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It got foul when their families were mentioned but idk about any racism aspect ...... maybe I'm just too tired to decipher it.

I remember when he was at United and rivals would throw banter saying the guy Mourinho brought back was the "donkey" Lukaku when he wasn't scoring and then compared him to Salah and KDB who were lighting it up