Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He's been probably been Citehs most consistent player over the past 3 months or so. Didn't think he was this good tbh. Thought he was just another speed merchant off from what I saw with Valencia, Juve and Inter.
I figured he would come good. Never imagined he would be playing all over the pitch like this.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We haven't lost away from home since January 2020....

We play an inform Arsenal....who we haven't beaten in the league for awhile now. You know how this ends.:francis:
it depends on what yall choose to do really. if yall choose to play like hoes we might pick yall apart. if yall open things up and let your forwards eat, it could be a 3-2 United type game. Yall still the better, more talented squad. Arsenal just might have the edge/confidence

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good result, overall play was heh, Leno has really stepped up his game. Enough off Liuz for now, he's ready to fukk shiit up.

I like this Diallo fellow, looks a good player. I like the look off all those Southampton youngins. They really do a good scouting