Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wenger was like the Dean of a college at a University. Great at finishing your education, but would be lost in a grade school classroom. The problem is he didn’t know that.

100%

He allows too much free thinking and expression :skip: which isnt a bad thing at all. But at the developmental stage it breeds bad habits.

Then again you and I have been having this conversation about Wenger since the :hamster: days and possibly in the early years of this thread. :flabbynsick:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
100%

He allows too much free thinking and expression :skip: which isnt a bad thing at all. But at the developmental stage it breeds bad habits.

Then again you and I have been having this conversation about Wenger since the :hamster: days and possibly in the early years of this thread. :flabbynsick:
I used to believe in his drivel on that until I saw him fail badly with Vela. Then the weird treatment of Gnabry before he was eventually sold sealed it for me.

Even a player like Bendtner had way more in his locker then what Wenger got out. He scored a hat trick in a CL knockout match and scored at the Nou Camp against a great Barca side. But Vela had everything in his profile to be one of the best players and the world and Wenger kept playing him away from goal. He wasted so many young assets during that period and everyone gave him a pass.

The club seemed to take the first available loan option with no assurances of playing time. Chelsea never did that stuff.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

EmORWPoXIAEPHLO.jpg

Ole Juju strikes again. :picard:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to believe in his drivel on that until I saw him fail badly with Vela. Then the weird treatment of Gnabry before he was eventually sold sealed it for me.

Even a player like Bendtner had way more in his locker then what Wenger got out. He scored a hat trick in a CL knockout match and scored at the Nou Camp against a great Barca side. But Vela had everything in his profile to be one of the best players and the world and Wenger kept playing him away from goal. He wasted so many young assets during that period and everyone gave him a pass.

The club seemed to take the first available loan option with no assurances of playing time. Chelsea never did that stuff.

It was literally the same story everytime.

I'm still mad at him for Denilson.

These players come in, start off good, and then around season and a half off their Arsenal career. Something just happens, and they either regress or just stall.

Clichy could've been one off the best LB's period, his development stalled

Literally ruined Eboue, probably one off the best natural talents he had

Gibbs another one

Bellerin

Ramsey

Too many players

Still don't understand why he sold Song after that season he had

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
100%

Man lived off George Weah for far too long and even then George was already 21/22 by the time he got to Wenger. Wenger's greatest success youth wise is Ashley Cole and if we keeping it reality how much of that was down to Wenger and how much was it the back 5/6 drilling him to become a better defender?

If we really break it down. The best young players that came up to start for the 1st team the majority of their youth training was at other academies before coming to Arsenal. Wenger was at one point better with the 21-23 year olds who just needed a bit of refining to their games.

0-here-is-why-cesc-fabregas-is-wearing-shirt-no-44-for-monaco%2B%25282%2529.jpg

wasn't he the greatest ?