Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

EslNMziW4AA39Vp

I get Honest ‘Arry is his uncle but this is typical British xenophobia, blaming “Ze Germans.” No accountability for your nephew eh? :mjpls:

Ole was on the brink a couple times too. You know what saved his ass? He came back and won...in the PL not no Lutton

That’s been the running Joke on here :russ: “Ole pulling wins out of his ass when shyt gets tough”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Ole was on the brink a couple times too. You know what saved his ass? He came back and won...in the PL not no Lutton

That’s been the running Joke on here :russ: “Ole pulling wins out of his ass when shyt gets tough”
See how he tried to throw other managers onto the fire? “Zee Germans” have been there half a season but Lampard needs more time after a year and some change? These people are shameless. :mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I don't care about Fat Frank at all but it's obvious Marina set him up to cover her own tracks :hubie:

Marina only wanted Frank for the short term to begin with and then had to keep him after top 4 finish and the cup.

Headlines make it seem like he alienated most of the players but it was mainly bytch ass Kepa, who she of course wanted rehabilitated because she spent 72m on him.

Another player he wanted out was Rudiger and asked for complete defense overhaul but only got Chilwell.

He also wanted to fix the midfield by getting Rice but again it would make management look bad by paying big money for academy player they let go.

Frank got Newton, Marina's spy, out of the club. But then Marina got Cech in there as a double agent.

So in summation Frank wanted to boot out Kepa, fix the defense and midfield, basically all the Chelsea weak spots, but instead ended up with Werner, Havertz and Ziyech.

But it's still fukk Frank because he should've known how Chelsea operates, where he was a part of backstabbing coaches himself, and he should've managed better :ufdup:

You're allowed to change your tactics if you didn't get what you wanted :hubie:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man dem want to get super militant over fukkery and want one of the few black pundits taken off TV.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Man dem want to get super militant over fukkery and want one of the few black pundits taken off TV.

What if that black face is validating regressive views?

Alex Scott does well. I have my issues with Troy Deeney but he brings a point of view that doesn't make Brexit folks feel welcome. I'm not saying there isn't a place for Micah but his conduct during the PSG-Istanbul Basaksehir was disappointing given all that has gone on in the last year.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

I like Micah, he's not the greatest 'analysis guy' and has the odd shocking take out of no where(mostly re: City as he's bias but i don't mind) but i love him and Roy Keane's odd couple dynamic.

It's sad cos Micah gotta be careful because his natural personality might give the wrong impression to the militant types:patrice:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Breaking News: A bus carrying 56 school children has been involved in an accident today, with all 56 dead...

Micah Richards:

ErY4QvZXcAAkMfj.jpg

Tragedy struck today as an extremely powerful earthquake hit parts of Asia, causing thousands of deaths and unprecedented levels of damage to properties...

Micah Richards:

ErY4QvZXcAAkMfj.jpg

Our thoughts go out to former Manchester City defender Micah Richards today as his entire immediate family perished in a house fire...

Micah Richards:

ErY4QvZXcAAkMfj.jpg