Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wasn't an assist but Bruno was somehow involved in the goal, so it counts anyways.

jY6qAX4.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I have no idea what you used to do :yeshrug:

Everyone else wasn't trolling
Cool, that’s why i just told you.:hhh:

If you think everyone in England thinks we’re going to win every tournament then you’re mistaken. Our fans get over excited but that basically because it’s a summer long party for people.

In fact since the height of the ‘golden generation’ ended there’s mostly been pessimism about our chances.:yeshrug:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yup.

I've given AWB a season and we need a experienced RB, wasn't keen on Trippier but if it gives results like Telles and Shaw then I'm fine with it.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Cool, that’s why i just told you.:hhh:

If you think everyone in England thinks we’re going to win every tournament then you’re mistaken. Our fans get over excited but that basically because it’s a summer long party for people.

In fact since the height of the ‘golden generation’ ended there’s mostly been pessimism about our chances.:yeshrug:

We're talking about this thread breh. It might be an EPL bias or whatnot but every tournament we have England as a potential dark horse

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
my man dont care. he shootin :laff:
drogbafit.gif
. guess they didnt teach passing at the academy lol
Greenwood went for a tame shoot instead off passing to Rashford against RB Leipzig when we were 1 nil down, Rashford did the same 10 minutes later. :mjlol:

Opposition coaches have figured breh out, get two man on him and he can't switch.:francis:

Also I don't think he's in the right frame of mind right now..:mjcry:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Greenwood?

Coz i was about to say if he's around the box forget about a pass. Just get ready for the rebound :pachaha:

One track mind
yea. you just knew the moment he finished the step over, he would shoot. He dont care about it being blocked...he shootin :lolbron:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
yea. you just knew the moment he did the finished the step over, he would shoot. He dont care about it being blocked...he shootin :lolbron:

Lmao we all read it including the defender..

Also I don't think he's in the right frame of mind right now..:mjcry:

This too. He looks depressed. I was trying to recall whether he always had that look