Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Aston Villa manager Dean Smith, speaking to MOTD: "It was a farcical decision. I've not seen a goal like that given. It needs to be looked at. I don't think anyone in this stadium thought it was a goal.

"I thought they would go over to the VAR screen. I saw the incident and saw it was kicking off, so I asked the fourth officials did they get juggling balls for Christmas.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:mjlol: We literally do this every tournament in this thread. You and @Montez in 2014

I Couldn't be bothered to do all the other tournaments but a lot of ppl had England as a dark horse in 2018 too.
‘Realistically’ breh. I was even playing on the fact that we used to do that. I always used to be in troll mode on here and would say it whether i believed it or not throughout the years.

But i hope you enjoyed trawling back through the thread:mjlol:

———

AWB:snoop:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
‘Realistically’ breh. I was even playing on the fact that we used to do that. I always used to be in troll mode on here and would say it whether i believed it or not throughout the years.

But i hope you enjoyed trawling back through the thread:mjlol:

———

AWB:snoop:

I have no idea what you used to do :yeshrug:

Everyone else wasn't trolling

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Xm5tFzp.gif