Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Tottenham without the Son & Kane connection + with Mourinho's style of play is:trash:

Better hope selling your soul for the Carabao Cup is worth it.:francis:

Granted Man Utd without Bruno or Pogba ain't any better, unless Rashford pulls out a 90 minute winner.

We're a moments team, nothing wrong with that..

It ain't sustainable but whatever:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nobody is saying Ole is SAF. Didn’t Martial get sent off that game against Tottenham?

Individuals dragging the team over the line .... you sure you’re not talking Tottenham? Lmao

True but remember Mou used to get the better of SAF .. :francis:

And I really just mean those types of assured performances.

Ole's Man Utd == "Moments FC".. Quick rush, attack and score. Even misfiring Man City outplayed us by controlling the game (something which we barely ever do).

That is why the really good teams (and even lesser teams who can control games) will more often than not beat us, and that is what will thwart Ole's ambitions.

It is why we fell at four semis so far. That is why we got booted from the champions league. Anyone can lose a game but we lacked control and were totally outplayed (in a structural sense) against PSG and Leipzig.

Even the earlier games against PSG and Leipzig were smash-and-grab wins.

Yes Martial got sent off but it was already 2 - 0 and they were outplaying us.

Fluid football, metronomic football, structured patterns of play - with Ole in charge these things will remain a dream.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
True but remember Mou used to get the better of SAF .. :francis:

And I really just mean those types of assured performances.

Ole's Man Utd == "Moments FC".. Quick rush, attack and score. Even misfiring Man City outplayed us by controlling the game (something which we barely ever do).

That is why the really good teams (and even lesser teams who can control games) will more often than not beat us, and that is what will thwart Ole's ambitions.

It is why we fell at four semis so far. That is why we got booted from the champions league. Anyone can lose a game but we lacked control and were totally outplayed (in a structural sense) against PSG and Leipzig.

Even the earlier games against PSG and Leipzig were smash-and-grab wins.

Yes Martial got sent off but it was already 2 - 0 and they were outplaying us.

Fluid football, metronomic football, structured patterns of play - with Ole in charge these things will remain a dream.
It was 2 - 1 when martial got sent off.

we are unbalanced. Anybody with eyes will cop to it. But you can’t deny the improvement in the team. We would have beaten Leipzig if not for defensive errors. A defense which has considerably improved since then. :comeon:

The attack has been fluid at times this season.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It was 2 - 1 when martial got sent off.

oops my bad. i checked on whosscored but missed the P at the top.

we are unbalanced. Anybody with eyes will cop to it.

Nah. It's like poker, not everyone can see what the others can see. People have different levels of insight. SAF sees what normal people don't see when watching a game.

Some people actually think that the players are well coached and that "Ole has tactics".

Look at when that guy slapped Sander on the United Stands around the head with a few facts.
But you can’t deny the improvement in the team. We would have beaten Leipzig if not for defensive errors. A defense which has considerably improved since then. :comeon:

When the chips were down Man City wiped the floor with us. It wasn't even competitive.

Let's see how well we play against Pool.

The attack has been fluid at times this season.

Moments FC :ufdup:

If I am wrong I will take my L's. Ole is a pretty safe bet to underperform though :myman: