Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If he had a preseason, you think the team starts as badly?

You mean like last season?

:yeshrug:

tdzMQyX.png

:picard:

Or you mean the last season start when he was managing in the UK - a (relegated) premier league team in the weaker 2nd division of english football.

HUVcEjM.png

Speak on it breh .. which season start are you using as a reference :mjgrin: ?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You mean like last season?

:yeshrug:

tdzMQyX.png

Or you mean the last season start when he was managing in the UK - a (relegated) premier league team in the weaker 2nd division of english football.

HUVcEjM.png

Speak on it breh .. which season start are you using as a reference :mjgrin: ?

I am asking about this team

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I am asking about this team

He has always started badly when managing in the UK, so you tell me?

You are implying that the team is not "doing badly" because of the change in fortunes in the league, I take it?

If so ...

egRjXzX.png

Last loss 20th Nov.

But if you look at ALL matches, yeah it is better but not so much. In fact you could say the 2nd 3rd of matches so far was worse than the 1st third this season so far. That 2nd third is where 4 losses came.

ES2krOi.png

So this "started poorly due to fitness" fits better with the evidence of actual results when you only focus on the league, and ignore the rest (for some reason ... :mjgrin:).

-

Like I said in my OP Mou had more points in his 2nd season and had two (or 3) cups already.

Congrats to Ole for what he has done but he is still :bin: .

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He has always started badly when managing in the UK, so you tell me?

You are implying that the team is not "doing badly" because of the change in fortunes in the league, I take it?

If so ...

egRjXzX.png

Last loss 20th Nov.

But if you look at ALL matches, yeah it is better but not so much. In fact you could say the 2nd 3rd of matches so far was worse than the 1st third this season so far. That 2nd third is where 4 losses came.

ES2krOi.png

So this "started poorly due to fitness" fits better with the evidence of actual results when you only focus on the league, and ignore the rest (for some reason ... :mjgrin:).

-

Like I said in my OP Mou had more points in his 2nd season and had two (or 3) cups already.

Congrats to Ole for what he has done but he is still :bin: .

So is that a no breh?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So is that a no breh?

answer:

Ole is :bin: and so in the long run he will do badly.

I see no reason to argue about a particular sequence of matches in some other reality.

suffice to say that the 2nd 3rd of results this season is worse than the 1st third, so he started badly and then got worse until almost three months into the season.

expect Ole to have a 3 month pre-season brehs :hhh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
United playing better football than Tottenham despite Tottenham having better forwards and arguably better midfield balance

don't know what other season your watching

swipe left/swipe right, 140 chars, now now now culture has done a number on people :yeshrug:

Mou doesn't have better players, doesn't have the budget to get big players, just got to (another!) final, just spanked Ole 6 - 1 "yesterday" ...

when I see United actually play progressive, front-foot football and consistently so throughout a game against good oppo (like Spurs were in the 6 - 1) then maybe.

"moments FC" with freestyle, disjointed team play where individualistic actions drag the team over the line is not "playing better". it's @Buzzed Lightyear "falling with style".

remember those games against Schalke 04 or AC Milan post 2010 - those sorts of performances. controlled, with shape, patterns of play (with players like Fletcher and Gibson in MF)

this helter skelter footy isn't proof that the manager is any good :mjlol:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
swipe left/swipe right, 140 chars, now now now culture has done a number on people :yeshrug:

Mou doesn't have better players, doesn't have the budget to get big players, just got to (another!) final, just spanked Ole 6 - 1 "yesterday" ...

when I see United actually play progressive, front-foot football and consistently so throughout a game against good oppo (like Spurs were in the 6 - 1) then maybe.

"moments FC" with freestyle, disjointed team play where individualistic actions drag the team over the line is not "playing better". it's @Buzzed Lightyear "falling with style".

remember those games against Schalke 04 or AC Milan post 2010 - those sorts of performances. controlled, with shape, patterns of play (with players like Fletcher and Gibson in MF)

I'm lost.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Nobody is saying Ole is SAF. Didn’t Martial get sent off that game against Tottenham?

Individuals dragging the team over the line .... you sure you’re not talking Tottenham? Lmao