Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Top of the league....For 4 more days. :blessed:

giphy.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This match was a war zone.

Shaw got knocked out for a brief moment.

Matic was down on the pitch.

Pogba was cut up.

Martial got hurt.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Might have to have a dialogue on Martial. :mjcry:

Good link up play is all and good but I only wanna see the bruddah score goals.
His finishing has been awful of late. I know he roamed a bit tonight but he was playing from the left where his biggest fans would have you believe he's most devastating. Looks a yard short atm.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I just don't see Martial being a world class forward ever. I hope united don't pin all hopes on him. If the chance to sign Haaland is ever there they need to take it.
Ehh..the fact that Haaland is the only player you think we should be signing shows Martials class really. Think about it we have two of the best young forwards on the team in Rashford and Martial. :yeshrug:. If we can get better wide play, especially on the right to provide space , we good.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Respect to Ole though. I never thought we would be here so respect to Ole.

Will definitely take a draw at Liverpool if given it now.
Before this season the objective was comfortable CL qualification. A title challenge if we had gotten Sancho. Since Mourinho left the transformation of the squad, freezing out of shyt players has been incredible, our squad has been somewhat transformed. We've played consistently decent football for the first time since Fergie retired.

Bruno's arrival has accelerated expectations and where we're expected to be as a team. This was always a long process, from where we were.

You simply cannot hate on Ole when you look at the bigger picture. I have reservations too and don't think he's ultimately the man to deliver us real success but i honestly feel like we'll look back and think what a job he did for the club.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Before this season the objective was comfortable CL qualification. A title challenge if we had gotten Sancho. Since Mourinho left the transformation of the squad, freezing out of shyt players has been incredible, our squad has been somewhat transformed. We've played consistently decent football for the first time since Fergie retired.

Bruno's arrival has accelerated expectations and where we're expected to be as a team. This was always a long process, from where we were.

You simply cannot hate on Ole when you look at the bigger picture. I have reservations too and don't think he's ultimately the man to deliver us real success but i honestly feel like we'll look back and think what a job he did for the club.
One thing about Ole is you never hear him shyt on players publicly. Who knows what he says behind close doors. Same shyt SAF used to do. If mourinho was still here....