Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

TV Star Mark Wright made his long awaited debut. :mjlit:
Leeds United getting treated like soccer aid. :laff: @Kunty McPhuck

I had the match on, only saw from the 85min, so I saw him come on. But truthfully IDK who he is. I've heard the name being banded about before. But I don't watch any reality TV shows unless its TUF and even then that's more for the fights. The only Mark Wright I know, is the guy who played for England in Italia 90. :manny:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I had the match on, only saw from the 85min, so I saw him come on. But truthfully IDK who he is. I've heard the name being banded about before. But I don't watch any reality TV shows unless its TUF and even then that's more for the fights. The only Mark Wright I know, is the guy who played for England in Italia 90. :manny:
Didn't know who was until yesterday when they mentioned it. :lolbron:

Watched The Only Way Is Essex for 5 seconds years ago....Never again. :hhh:

I have the same opinion on Ultimate Fighter, season 1 is the goat, low-key wanted a football version with Teddy Sheringham and Andy Cole for some reason. :mjlol:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's cool if you watch TOWIE breh you don't have to over compensate like this.:mjcry:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Juve have to be the luckiest football club in the world. They're playing like absolute dogshyt, but at the end of the 1st half Sassuolo gets a man sent off for an awful tackle that came outta nowhere.